terça-feira, 8 de abril de 2014

DENUNCIAS DE PERFIS SCAMMERS - DIA - 08/04/2014

From: Angel Dion - angel_dion50@yahoo.com
Date: 2014-04-08
Subject: Here is the bank contacts below:
To:


Here is the bank contacts below:


ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Gogarburn
PO Box 1000
Edinburgh EH12 1HQ
E-mail;


 rbs.london@aim.com



Contact person: Mr. Ross McEwan (Director Foreign Operations)
DARLING THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL SEND TO THE BANK

My name is Mr ..................... I am the foreign partner of Miss Angel Dion.
Sir, Miss Angel Dion informed me about her late father's money
deposited in your bank account Royal Bank OF SCOTLAND which the total
figure is $4.6 million dollars  and the account N°  is
BLB745008901546/QB/91/A, and I am ready to give her every help needed
for her to get her late father's money. So now I want to know what it
will take for the money to be transferred into my own account in my
country.
Thank you
Mr ..................

Mr Ross McEwan


ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Gogarburn
PO Box 1000
Edinburgh EH12 1HQ
E-mail;


rbs.london@aim.com



Contact person: Mr. Ross McEwan (Director Foreign Operations)
Love with care from,
Yours truly,
Your lovely Angel




_________________________________________________________________________________

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joy Kbaby  - joykoneh2013@yahoo.com
Date: 2014-04-08
Subject: THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME I NEED YOUR HELP....
To:

Hello Dearest one ,How are you today?.
I believe that you are doing well.i am happy to read your mail this morning..
i am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow. Like i told you
in my first mail that  My name is joy koneh from Ivory Coast in West Africa.
Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal.

 As a result of the civil war going on in my country. I am 23 years
old girl 5'9" tall.My late father Dr Oliver Koneh was the  personal
adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the
rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alongside
with my mother.It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make
my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now.Please I
will like to know more about you.


 Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing.presently.for me its
just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will
come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to as
all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war. The only person i
know here  is Rev.Emmanuel kumar who is the pastor of the (Living
Spring Christian Church) here in the camp,  i live in the female's
hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for
women.

 The Pastors Tel number is    +221-77-669-60-77

if you call, please tell him that you want to speak with me so that he
will send for me in the hostel. call 2pm gmt today  please.As a
refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it
money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want
to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before
the tragic incident that lead to the death of my parents took place.

 Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account
and death certificate here with me which i will send to you
latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in
a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the
amount in question is $2.3m US DOLLARS (two Million three Hundred
Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money
to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my
traveling documents and air ticket to come over to your place for a
better  life.

 Please my dear, do not think about it that it is too early for me to
tell you this, because any one that is is this kind of situation, will
be looking for a help in any where.
I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that
knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So
in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't
tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if
people gets to know about it.

However, i am giving you all this information due to the trust i
deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a
person of  vision , truth and hard working.
My favorite language is also English..Meanwhile i will like you to
call me like i said Call around 14pm gmt time. i have a lot to tell
you.
here is my picture.
Waiting for your reply.

Yours

joy.


________________________________________________________________________




_________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________





___________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________
  •  SCOTT CLINTON Skype: scottscott7848
    Email: scottclinton57@gmail.com

    _____________________________________________________
    _____________________________________________________________
    http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6006022093
    HELLO
    Entrada


    HARRISON MANTLE - harrison-m@outlook.com

    Hello how are you doing today? Hope you are having a great Day..Thanks for showing  me your interest and your email address as well for further communications and I really appreciate so much,it's my first time of dating online after a friend introduced me into this site. Sorry if you were waiting for my message too long I was really busy..I'm so glad to know you are interested in me and wanted to know me better, from that alone I can sense that you are serious and sincere so I believe we  are both  the same .Honestly I'm not here looking for a pretty or sexy woman, I will just delete my profile if I truly become convince that you're serious too as I don't want any woman to contact me since I will be serious with you if you're serious with me as well..I'm seeking for a woman who has good qualities in life, honest,understanding and mature. Inner beauty is more important to me, I look forward to know you better I'm serious with you and am not here for any fun or play. I pray that God will guide us in this meeting.  

    Find attached my photos, hope you will like them. Send me yours as well and let's move on from there. Take care and enjoy your day, have a blissful day.

    I Care ........HARRISON MANTLE



_______________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________
https://www.facebook.com/lugardbudion.lugardbudion
  • há 6 minutos
    Como trabalho na minha loja,preciso tomar conta,o dia todo,me deixa seu email que eu entro em contato om voceIsso se voce^confiar em mim,eu respondo logo em seguidamas isso só a noite,pois tenho que administrar ,até eu fechá labye

    aqui é o meu e-mail

    davidlugard2014@gmail.com

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.